Hello! We’re growing our team of talented developers, sales and business development professionals, and amazing creatives who creating the future of commercial real estate technology.
Innovate and Imagine
We believe in empowering people to succeed and in the value of innovative contributions. There’s no substitute for getting a bunch of smart people together in one room to solve a problem. But a lot of the real work happens in your home office or a favorite coffee shop. You do you.
Advance the Mission
Our mission is to simplify commercial real estate lease management for landlords and tenants. We’re supporting an underserved community, and everything we do is geared toward reducing friction for people whose job is one part manager and three parts juggler.
We are looking for a full stack developer with an emphasis on the back end. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, API development, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is also necessary. Ideally you will bring 5+ years of experience in a senior role.
- Building API’s and integrating them with front end applications (both native mobile and web)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions which may include MongoDB, Redis, and MySQL.
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong understanding of design patterns and their real world application
- Knowledge of Node.js (typescript is a nice to have)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integrating with a variety of data sources and databases
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. web, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Ability to design database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Ability to design schema-less NoSQL approaches where necessary
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git (GitHub, Bitbucket, etc) and Gitflow branching
Additional Qualities We Value
- Must be willing to speak your mind, always
- Must be willing to dig into old processes and come back with a fresh approach to solving a problem
- Ability to manage expectations (or manage a second grade soccer team) a plus
- DevOps experience would be welcome
- Architect mindset is always appreciated
Apply For This Job
Saas Sales Development Representative (SDR)
It’s proven – our customers love Leasecake. We help all business owners manage one of their largest exposures – their real estate leases.
We increase cash flow, reduce risk, and help them find information, faster. Everyone can do more with Leasecake – grow their business, or happily live their lives with less stress. Leasecake is the go-to solution, because everyone owns or leases real estate in their business.
We won the Global Showcase award at Techstars across 200 cities and 58 countries, and we’d love you to join us. Our Founding Team had a successful exit to Google (plus other exits!), and you’ll be welcomed as a key early member for our next success.
Our revenue growth and new customer adoption requires expanding our Sales team. We’re seeking high achieving sales professionals looking to help our customers achieve their goals and help us take our explosive growth to the next level.
We enjoy high close rates and short sales cycles.
Want to play a key role spreading the love? Our customers love Leasecake, and you can help new customers get their first taste of our delicious platform. Come join us!
You’re someone who:
- Takes pride in understanding customer needs
- Becomes a trusted consultant on the customer’s journey to keep track of their leases
- Delivers compelling, interactive, and customer-relevant product demonstrations
- Closes lots of deals quickly (our average sales cycle is 30-60 days) while meeting/exceeding monthly/quarterly targets
- Is extremely responsive to all product inquiries
- Prepares and delivers quotations, proposals, and presentations to support closing business
- Has experience leverage our Hubspot CRM, keeping it up-to-date and accurate with all prospect/customer interactions
- Reports on your successes, opportunities, and threats on a weekly basis to the Sales and Marketing teams
- Sales is your passion and your chosen profession
You crave a fast-paced, high-tech, and fun working environment
You’re recognized by your prospects as a subject matter expert and trusted partner
You have 3+ years of experience in either an outside or inside sales role preferably for SaaS/enterprise-software
You have a proven and demonstrable ability to exceed sales targets
You have experience selling into companies of various sizes and verticals and to various stakeholders across the organization.
You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships and establish rapport quickly inside and outside the company
You’re an excellent communicator with superior writing skills, phone presence, and professional manner
You possess a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working in a variety of different organization sizes, verticals, and cultures, e.g. SMB, F1000, Startups, etc.
- Basic understanding of SaaS/IT solutions, apps, security, and software
What we offer:
- Great work environment near downtown Winter Park or Orlando, or be remote(!)
- Stock options
- Flex time
You’re Smart. Apply For This Job:
To apply for another role not listed here, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Tell us your favorite type of cake.
- Write a few sentences about why Leasecake sounds like the place for you.
- Recommend a great podcast and explain in one sentence why you like it.
- Attach a resume.