Roses are red
Violets are blue
Saving money is sweet
And Leasecake is, too
In honor of Valentine’s Day, we called the Leasecake team into the kitchen and got ’em all sugared up to brainstorm a list of the top 10 most romantic things about managing commercial real estate leases.
Turned out to be a pretty short meeting.
Even we had a hard time convincing ourselves that idea had any legs. But we did come up with a list of the top 10 things our clients love about Leasecake. First, listen to what a few of them have to say:
Now on to the list!
Top 10 Things Clients Love About Leasecake
10. Get real-time data on your phone.
9. Spend more time on the golf course.
8. No more keeping all those balls in the air at once.
7. Save dough by cutting back on juggling lessons.
6. Look like you have a full support staff even when it’s just you.
5. Always have an answer when you’re out in the community and someone asks if you have any spaces opening up.
4. Add new properties without hiring more staff.
3. Honestly tell your lazy cousin “no” when he asks if you’re hiring more staff to help manage the new properties.
2. No more missed renewal notices.
And the No. 1 thing clients love about Leasecake …
1. Crafted with locally sourced ingredients by free-range software developers using traditional artisanal methods.